The protection and respect of your privacy is important to us. We invite you to read here about our practices regarding the collection, use and sharing of personal data that you may provide to us through the FRUIT FOR INDUSTRY website : www.fruitforindustry.eu
1. The personal data we collect
When you use our website, we may ask you to provide us with personal/professional data about you. The term "personal/professional data" refers to all data that identifies an individual and the company.
1.1. Data you provide us with
- The data necessary for your registration (surname, first name, e-mail address, telephone number). Otherwise, MAGISTANGE will not be able to allow you access to its website,
- Company’s name
- Billing address
- Delivery or loading address
- VAT number
1.2. Data collected automatically
- In the event of a registration or connection to the website by using our website, MAGISTANGE will have access to certain data from your account, in accordance with their terms and conditions of use (including: first name, last name, e-mail address, phone number).
- When you visit FRUIT FOR INDUSTRY, we may collect technical data such as your IP address, browser type and version in accordance with applicable legislation, and with your consent.
2. Recipients of the information
When using the Service, some of your information is transmitted to other members of the website, through your orders or preorders. We take privacy very seriously, so we do not share your personal information with third party companies for marketing purposes. We work with third party companies that may have access to your Personal Data, including:
- If you are a seller, we transmit your personal data (name, first name, email) to our payment service provider. When you have transmitted your IBAN number to MAGISTANGE, we transmit this information to our payment provider;
- Our company's staff, the departments in charge of control and our subcontractors will have access to your personal data. We may occasionally communicate some of your personal data to subcontractors to whom we use in terms of technical services, in order to be able to resolve technical issues related to your FRUIT FOR INDUSTRY account;
- To meet our legal obligations, court officers and public organizations and the COFACE are responsible for carrying out the debt collection.
3. Conservation period
3.1 Concerning data relating to the management of our commercial relationship
Your personal data will not be stored for longer than is strictly necessary to manage our business relationship with you. However, the data used to establish proof of a right or contract, must be kept in order to comply with a legal obligation and will be kept for the period provided for by the law in force.
3.2 Concerning identity documents
In the event of exercise of the right of access or rectification, data relating to identity documents may be kept for the period provided in Article 9 of the Code of Criminal Procedure. In the event of exercise of the right of objection, this data may be archived during the limitation period provided in Article 8 of the Code of Criminal Procedure.
3.3. Concerning the management of oppositions in receiving prospecting
Information allowing your right of opposition is taken into account and it is kept for a minimum of three years from the exercise of the right of opposition.
4. How do we use the data we collect?
We use the data we collect to :
- Be able to provide you with the information and services requested in connection with your use of the website;
- Send you information as part of the proper functioning of our service (confirmation of orders or preorders by e-mail, SMS for example);
- Allow you to contact us if you need information from us;
- Send you, in accordance with applicable legal provisions and with your consent where required by law, marketing, advertising and promotional messages and information relating to the use of the website;
- Improve and optimize our website.
5. How do we use your personal data?
In order to improve our relationships with our customers and suppliers we use your personal data (email address, mobile number) to contact you and your company.
MAGISTANGE respects the GDPR law.
6. Commercial prospecting
In accordance with the law and with your consent, we may use the data you provide to us on our website for comercial purposes (for example, to send you offers or notifications by sms or email). To not receive notification : You can withdraw your consent at any time by clicking “No” to sms and email on your profile or by contacting us at email@example.com
Cookies are text files, often encrypted, stored in your browser. They are created when a user's browser loads a given website: the website sends information to the browser, which then creates a text file. Each time the user returns to the same site, the browser retrieves this file and sends it to the website server. Two types of cookies can be distinguished, which do not have the same purposes: technical cookies and advertising cookies:
- Technical cookies are used throughout your browsing experience to make it easier and to perform certain functions. For example, a technical cookie can be used to store the answers provided in a form or the user's preferences regarding the language or presentation of a website, when such options are available.
- Advertising cookies are not used on our website : www.fruitforindustry.eu
8. Access to your personal/professional data
You have the following rights regarding your personal/professional data, in accordance with data protection legislation :
- The right to be informed : we have an obligation to inform you about how we use your personal data, what we do in this policy;
- You have a right of access, namely the right to request access to your data and to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you;
- You also have the right to rectify your Personal Data;
- You have the right to delete your personal data (unless there is a legal reason why we should keep it);
- You have the right to object : you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data;
- You are entitled to the limit : in some cases you have the right to ask us to suspend the processing of personal data;
- The right to data portability: you have the right to request a copy of your personal data from us in a current and structured format. If you wish to exercise this right, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the email address linked to your FRUIT FOR INDUSTRY account and we will send you this copy within a reasonable time.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify this policy in whole or in part at any time. These amendments will come into force as of the publication of the new charter. Your use of the site following the entry into force of these modifications will constitute recognition and acceptance of the new charter. Otherwise, and if this new policy does not suit you, you will no longer have access to the website.
10. Confidentiality of your password and of your account
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password you have chosen to access your account on our Platform.
You agree to keep this password secret and not to share it with anyone.
All the market information provided on our website (supplies and prices) are strictly confidential.
Suppliers and Customers owe their duty of confidentiality to MAGISTANGE.
11. Contact Information